Notify
Tools

Seattle Zoo
 Login/Join

Technical Administrator
Picture of Mark
posted
Good morning everyone,

QR Community emails should be rolling out right now, but in case you miss it, we just announced an additional performance on the summer tour - August 15 at The Seattle Zoo.
http://www.quinlanroad.com/new...ntupdates.asp?id=964

As well, there is a short story about Loreena having an "out of this world" (pardon the pun) chat, with Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield. He is the current, Commander of the International Space Station.
http://www.quinlanroad.com/new...ntupdates.asp?id=965

Best,
Mark

Posts: 308 | Location: Stratford, Ontario, Canada | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isla1:
I forgot to mention that I am going too see Loreena at the Zoo in Seattle!

I am not going to be able to make it to Seattle to see Loreena! If you are interested in my pair of tickets call me. 636-578-5822
There is a 3 hour time difference. I am in St. Louis, MO.

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention that I am going too see Loreena at the Zoo in Seattle!

posted Hide Post
Mark caution of tiger!!!ah!ah!ah!
betty

Posts: 943 | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
freesoul sta volta niente tour....solo in America...
betty

posted Hide Post
I just bought tickets yesterday after recieving an email from Quinlan Rd. It will be great to see her at a small venue here in the US. Great choice Loreena!

posted Hide Post
I just bought tickets yesterday, Thanks to QuinlanRoad for sending me an email. I am looking forward to seeing her at a small venue here in the US. I'll be travelling from St. Charles, Mo. Great choice of venues Loreena!

posted Hide Post
I'm very excited to see Loreena at the Woodland Park Zoo! It's half a mile from my hand drum teacher's house and I'd love to have a lesson before the concert. It's a great zoo and easier to drive to then downtown Seattle.
The best thing is, if you go to the shows there you are saving animals at the same time! What an honorable thing to do.
Love and Peace!

Posts: 583 | Location: Everett, Washington USA | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[...] several astronauts were in the audience during her 1998 performance in Houston, Texas. [...], says the text about the chat.

What performance is it speaking about? In my long list of dates and venues I can't find any Houston concerts in 1998 at all Frowner.

Posts: 598 | Location: italy | Registered: November 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very glad about this meeting between Lorrena and Astronaut
I very much hope that this meeting comes also something more than just friendship ... congratulations Lory!
I regret not being able to come to Canada for your performances

betty Wink

posted Hide Post
Very good!Bravo Lory!
betty Smiler