Reply to ""An Ancient Muse", "The Mask and Mirror", "Parallel Dreams" - New Vinyl Releases"

kcallaghan posted:

I hope when she releases The Book of Secrets they will also release Live in Paris and Toronto.  I have loved all the vinyl that has been released and look forward to other vinyl in the future.  It is also wonderful that she autographs the first 100.   I like having her music on my ipod for when I travel but at home it's only the vinyl that gets played.

Also,   I hope she would consider a Christmas concert in the future with an accompanying live vinyl release of the concernt - I think she should perform at Notre Dame in Montreal for a Christmas concert; it would be wonderful (and it could be shown on PBS)

"Live in Paris and Toronto" would be really neat on vinyl!  With the full Alhambra concert also on vinyl, I don't know if Quinlan would also do its predecessor, but time will tell.

A holiday concert featuring songs from Loreena's themed releases is a cool idea!  I'd love to hear live versions of her awesome Eastern interpretations of holiday classics, like the unforgettable reimagining of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" - that instrumental solo always gives me chills!