Reply to "McKennitt / Ash Privacy Case"

I commend you, Loreena for your courage and for protecting your privacy rights. I was really quite angry that someone felt that there was something to gain in infringing on the rights of another person. That it was their duty or right to share information that was not granted the permission to do so. It is sad that some individuals choose this act of contravention for their own purposes. And it is unfortunate that they do not appreciate another person’s feelings or personal trials and tribulations that were not to be revealed, especially without their consent. They are private. I pray that Ms. Ash comes to understand the value of one’s own personal life lived and the emotions stirred when someone else defies it. Maybe she will also come to know that friendship is far more valuable than any figure presented on a page.

On a lighter note, it gives me consolation that people stand up against the injustice of the infringement on individual privacy. I know that there is still a fight to be had, but it is good to know that it will not be tolerated. Loreena, we stand behind you. I support you wholeheartedly.

Blessings,
Lizjul