Concerts in 2011

Hello everyone!
I am French, therefore want to excuse me for the spelling errors!
I would like to know if somebody would have information about the next concerts of Loreena Mckennitt, in particular to know if she will pass to France, because I would like to make it possible to my parents to see her in concert. Smiler
Thank you in advance for your answers!
Original Post
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum of Loreena Mckennitt! Your English is very good and there is not reason for you to feel worried about it. As an answer to your full of excitement question ( I can feel your emotions vis-a-vis an eventual concert of Loreena Mckennitt as we all the fans and listeners share it), I'd advice you to daily keep an eye on this official website of Loreena - under the dates special organised section of the website to be more precisely. ANy official news will be annoucned there in time. Let's think optimistically!
Alors mon ami, j'éspère bien qu' il y aura un Tour l'anneé prochaine...! vu l' album que pour moi est superbe, je veux bien la voir sur scène! En plus tu sais bien que la musique celtique est encore plus belle sur scène...et en plus on peut tous dancer!
Bon, my Best wishes for the next year! bonne anneé 2011!
Betty Smiler

Add Reply