Interview on BBC radio 2 on 2 March 2011

Hello music lovers,

Just looking for another favourite Folksinger of mine,Kate Rusby. I came, through her website and by coincidence!, across an interview of Mike Harding with Loreena McKennitt. Lately wednesday evening on BBC radio 2! You can find it on BBCiPlayer-Mike Harding (0:24.12)

Enjoy the music and interview.

Greetings from a sunny and smelling of Spring Holland,
Sia
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sia Schipper:
Hello music lovers,

Just looking for another favourite Folksinger of mine,Kate Rusby. I came, through her website and by coincidence!, across an interview of Mike Harding with Loreena McKennitt. Lately wednesday evening on BBC radio 2! You can find it on BBCiPlayer-Mike Harding (0:24.12)

Enjoy the music and interview.

Greetings from a sunny and smelling of Spring Holland,
Sia

Thank you very much for sharing this interview !! that's a true joy to be able to hear Loreena voice ! Big Grin
I also enjoyed it very much, I liked when she said that first she wanted to be a veterinarian when she was younger and never had that psychological pressure of having success and things like this. I think this is the attitude of someone who does what he/she really wants to do in a certain moment of life and loves what he/she does, and that is reflected in her recordings... ok, I will try to put it into practice in my life!!! Frowner

Add Reply

Likes (0)