The Book of Secrets - Anniversary Vinyl Box Set

Some refer to it as the pinnacle of Loreena’s career. Others know it as the album that includes her worldwide hit, "The Mummers' Dance".

On the cusp of the 20th anniversary of the 1997 album The Book of Secrets, Loreena is poised to release an extraordinary vinyl box set that will complete the high-end, audiophile reproductions of her musical catalogue.

- See more at: http://loreenamckennitt.com/th...sthash.yRvMe6fB.dpuf

Some refer to it as the pinnacle of Loreena’s career. Others know it as the album that includes her worldwide hit, "The Mummers' Dance".

On the cusp of the 20th anniversary of the 1997 album The Book of Secrets, Loreena is poised to release an extraordinary vinyl box set that will complete the high-end, audiophile reproductions of her musical catalogue.

- See more at: http://loreenamckennitt.com/th...sthash.yRvMe6fB.dpuf
Original Post

WOW!!!!

This is a great set.  I am so looking forward to this coming out.  Thank You Loreena!!!    

In the description of this it states that with this release all her recordings are released on vinyl. I am wondering of the eps (live in San francisco and Winter garden), and the additional live recordings that are currently on cd will make it to vinyl?

Did anybody received their pre-ordered box set from MappleMusic yet? I received a Canada Post notice about an "electronic information submitted by the shipper" on March 16, but noting since and no delivry either. And no response from my inquiries at MappleMusic.

Blackwaterpark-

HI

Yes I have received the box set, almost 3 weeks ago.  I also just received the loose autographed book of secrets and live in paris vinyl from maple music, they came very quick actually. I have got all of Loreena's vinyl from maple music and have never had a problem.  There website has a phone number 1-877-944-5144, maybe try to call that.

Happy to announce that Maple Music finally responded and sent me a new box set. I received it today and enjoying it at the moment. Really great package and high quality like all the previous vinyl release. I guess they kept a few signed boxes just in case. I thought all the signed versions were sold out and mine was lost forever. But no, the boc is signed!

Add Reply