2018 Tour

I think we all could look foward to it with the new album announcement right? 

"MN, The Twin Cities again? Haha. Well anyways, okay, back to my morning and on with the day while fist pumping to the awesome news." 

Mark,

I am wondering if this year with the tour you could give a "heads up" as to when the dates and ability to buy the tickets.  In the past there were times when days and purchase times came out at same time, so if you were not able to check your technology right then and there you lost out at getting tickets right away. Plus, for people who have to travel a distance to go to the concerts, being able to see the dates before tickets go on sale is a huge benefit, as some of us try to attend several of her concerts and we are actually able to plan before rushing to purchase tickets.  I am guessing this year will be Canada, next year UK/Europe, followed by USA.  Maybe she can make a quick trip to New York City to play after Toronto instead of waiting several years to see her again.

Best regards!!

I'd like to put in my $.02 for Seattle, the Paramont to be exact. I think I'll up the anty and put in $15,000 (US). How does that sound, Mark?

This time I want to be all be myself as my previous friends had me going other places so I couldn't enjoy Loreena to the fullest. I don't blame Nancy as her cancer was so bad and her meds kept her sleepy as she kept slumping on me. She was lucky to have seen Loreena twice in her life. As I would love to experience Loreena's talents at least 1 more time in my life.

I seem to meet people I know but don't usually seen very often, so when Loreena comes it's more of a reunion than just a concert. And for that, I am grateful.

Well, I must abide ado, as it's time so hear "A Hundred Wishes" again.

"In your heart, in your soul, may you find peace there",

Gina

P.S. It's time to hear "Full Circle" too!

Gee, Mark. I look forward to the new tour. I hope that I can bring my friends, even my close friend, that time around. I promised her (my close friend) that I would take her to see Ms. McKennitt again in concert. She hopes that she would bring the kids along with her. 

noi abbiamo ritenuto vera questa intervista Articolo a cura di Luca Ciuti - Pubblicata in data: 07/05/18

Hai deciso come promuoverai "Lost Souls"? Girerai ancora con un trio perfomance o altro?

Loreena M. risponde :Abbiamo appena iniziato a sviluppare i piani per il nostro tour, l'ultima volta eravamo un trio ma adesso penso dovrò essere supportata da almeno tre o quattro musicisti, contiamo di venire in Europa un paio di volte il prossimo anno, la prima verso marzo per poi tornare in estate. Italia, Spagna, Francia... in estate è più facile esibirci nei paesi dell'area mediterranea, piuttosto che altrove.

http://www.spaziorock.it/inter...nitt_intervista_2018

Mark posted:

No this was a very limited pressing.  I believe there are a few in Stratford. But I doubt they will be shipped overseas.  

Do you still have a vinyl copy or two still in Stratford of Live in San Francisco? I live in the States, so I never had the opportunity to buy a copy. Unless of course, you guys are planning a special pressing for the USA of this fine EP. Please let me know! Thank you! Alicia

Frenchie09 posted:
Mark posted:

No this was a very limited pressing.  I believe there are a few in Stratford. But I doubt they will be shipped overseas.  

Do you still have a vinyl copy or two still in Stratford of Live in San Francisco? I live in the States, so I never had the opportunity to buy a copy. Unless of course, you guys are planning a special pressing for the USA of this fine EP. Please let me know! Thank you! Alicia

My colleague Deborah tells me they are in our UK warehouse unfortunately. 

I called and spoke to someone this past week at QR and I was told they were all sold and they are not in a warehouse?  I had called to see if they were going to be available for sale in UK/EU with upcoming concerts.  I will be going over for several of the shows.  French, if it turns out they are available I will be happy to pick one up for you, as well as for myself  I love this EP.  I was heartbroken when I was at the concert in 2017 in Amsterdam and they had already sold out by the time they got here.  At that time the guy behind the counter   at concert) said that they only took a few and that they also were in a warehouse.  I was surprised when i called last week and was told they were not in a warehouse and all sold on the last tour.

Mark posted:
Frenchie09 posted:
Mark posted:

My colleague Deborah tells me they are in our UK warehouse unfortunately. 

Ah, shucks! I guess there is no way to buy one from the official artist/store then. At least for the foreseeable future. If you could keep me in mind that would be great! Thank you!

kcallaghan posted:

I called and spoke to someone this past week at QR and I was told they were all sold and they are not in a warehouse?  I had called to see if they were going to be available for sale in UK/EU with upcoming concerts.  I will be going over for several of the shows.  French, if it turns out they are available I will be happy to pick one up for you, as well as for myself  I love this EP.  I was heartbroken when I was at the concert in 2017 in Amsterdam and they had already sold out by the time they got here.  At that time the guy behind the counter &nbsp at concert) said that they only took a few and that they also were in a warehouse.  I was surprised when i called last week and was told they were not in a warehouse and all sold on the last tour.

Ah, what a sweetheart! Yes, if they are selling the vinyl of Live in San Francisco, please pick up a copy for me! We can figure out a way of making an exchange. I have no problem in paying the sticker price of the vinyl + shipping & handling. So what state are you from then?

Sounds like last European tour was a mad house for Loreena and Quinlan Road since they can not get their story straight of what happened to this vinyl pressing. If it's all sold or if there is still some available in their London warehouse. Hoping there are a few available or they make them available for us poor fans here in the USA. 

Thank you again for your kindness to help!

Alicia

Add Reply

Likes (0)