Breaking of the sword

The reason why I was thinking about A book that would have this theme is the information I researched on this subject was lies. Wikipedia said he was A cabin boy for A English Sea Capt. their is no truth that can set you free when they lie. So knowing that was the case I tell the real story and where the right info is at Library in Wash. Dc. or West Point. No wonder these High School kids are messed up, so I want good influences and let the truth about their heritage be known, then maybe the "Pledge of Allegiance," would give them A good start of the day.

Maybe the book I am thinking about is along the right lines, I need to pray to God for guidance. I would imagine Steve Irwin and Barbara Bush would be mentioned in my book as spirits that have been sent down from heaven. And I was wishing I could relay some good positive influences for Loreena about India I read the gospel of Thomas its about him going their and it was left out of the King James bible. Theirs good stuff in it and some miracles.

Add Reply

Likes (1)
Bonny