So, we are seeking your input now if you have the time and inclination.
As a process of archival documentation, we undertook recording the recently concluded Celtic Footprints Tour while in Europe. As most of you know, we already have a few “live’ recordings and so some or many of you may not be interested in yet another one. Then again, we had many requests at the concerts as to whether or not we had or were intending to record the concert.
So, before we go to the trouble and expense of mixing, mastering and artwork, we are interested to learn:
- Did you attend a concert on the Celtic Footprints tour in the spring of 2012?
- How many people would be interested in such a recording and if so why,… if not, why not?
- Would you prefer the whole concert (20 tracks) or just highlights (10 tracks) and at what price?
- Would you prefer digital-only and for what price?
- Would you prefer a manufactured CD and for what price?
We would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us until the May 14 at which time we will have to decide which direction we will go.
Please check into our QR Message board for an opportunity to give us your feedback or conversely on our Facebook page. Or simply drop us a note to Postmaster. We are aiming to serve you better and for a price which makes sense while making sure our efforts are relevant and meaningful. Many, many thanks to anyone who can offer us the time.