Hello! <3

Hey, my name is Julia, and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

When Loreena first came to Rio, I couldn't go because of  some money issues. I was so, so sad because i thought she wouldn't come again! When she announced the Lost Souls Tour it felt like a miracle!

I think it's pretty fair to say that I've waited all my life for this concert! After my dad passed away in a car accident when I was only 4 years old, my mother started her master’s degree program on top of 6 different jobs to ensure she could afford our bills and our future. She would be away all day to study and work, and when she came home she would study more. Even with all that, we had a sacred ritual every night: I would go to our living room, sit on her lap while she studied and listened to The Visit, and I would fall asleep, only to wake up in my bed the next morning. I guess if there's a song that is always on every playlist I make is All Souls Night. It pulls me right back to those days when I was little.

Loreena's music gave us so much strength through those dark times, and gave us precious moments and memories!! To be able to see her live is a dream that I'm finally going to accomplish! Thank you so so much for this opportunity!

Original Post

Add Reply