Is there any hope of a tour in the US?

Hello, Rhyannon. Of course, there is going to be a tour. Mark, the technical administrator of the forum and Ms. McKennitt's personal assistant, mentioned earlier that it is set to happen in the autumn of next year. Keep your hopes high. My guess is that when Ms. McKennitt comes to Detroit, it would be the Fox Theater (which is celebrating its 90th birthday this year). With this one, we hope to be treated like sirs and dames all over again.

Hi, please Loreena come back to Texas area -- when you came last time I was not able to attend in the Dallas area; however, we may want you in Tyler, TX area -- not sure if that is doable -- but anyway, let us know if you are coming to Texas may just have to travel to go to your concert -- it will be worth the trip -- can't wait to see you again -- saw you back in 07!! Now that was right before my finace' and I got married--  

If, by chance a U.S. tour were to come through Northern California's central valley again some venues I would recommend would be the Paradise Performing Arts Center, Paradise CA (how often can you perform in Paradise?) or The Cascade Theatre in Redding (a much nicer hall than Redding Civic Center where I last saw Loreena, on her Trio tour.)

Add Reply

Likes (0)