New music and short BIO

Hello, I am pan! I have been around for a very long time. I am absolutely  thrilled at the newest studio CD release. I have the entire collection, and it never disappoints me with the poetic lyrics, subjects, and music of Loreena and her idling Porsches. I am recently getting back into my own music, even though, I have not written poetry or lyrics since 1989. I left my music because of a personal tragedy in April of 1989. I am mostly a synthesizer and keyboard player, but I recently purchased a left handed guitar that I want to relearn and learn with-to supplement my keyboard. My music is mostly pop rock and top 40 type music. A long time ago, I played for pan9  and other recordings on windhamhill records back in the 80's. its all gone now so no cd's are available.

I am a disabled vet as well. I served ten years until developing PTSD and anxiety disorders In the US Army. I used to smoke, but quit because I developed COPD. if you want to be a serious vocalist you have to give them up. just my professional advice. o hand never give up on your dreams  even if your older. I have seen a lot of 60 year olds in my AA college just trying to learn new things and get motivated. if you are young, start early. Hope you all enjoyed my short bio. I really hope you enjoy Loreena's new CD being released in a week 2018. I am really going to enjoy it. as always Thank you for listening, PAN

Original Post

Hello, Pan. What a pleasure to have you here. Considering that you were once a soldier in the military, I would reckon that "Colonel" McKennitt would be pleased with your past service and sacrifice to others. (Have you heard "Breaking of the Sword" yet? It's quite epic in terms of its choral and orchestral makeup). Now, you are joining another kind of legion--one that does not call for physical weapons, but one of spirituality, music and giving from one's heart out of charity for others.  It is what I call "Loreena's Legion." Be proud of what you are doing now--that is, being a member of the fan community. Well, enough chat for me. Anyway, welcome to "Loreena's Legion," soldier.

Add Reply