So mad

I've been a member of this group pretty much since forever. But I did not receive any notice about the Stratford shows. I only live 30 mins away. Now I find out there all but sold out. This sucks so bad, would have loved to go for my birthday. Haven't seen Loreena since her small awesome show in London ontarioremembrance day a couple years ago

Grrrrr

Kevin

Original Post
Kevin Webber posted:

I've been a member of this group pretty much since forever. But I did not receive any notice about the Stratford shows. I only live 30 mins away. Now I find out there all but sold out. This sucks so bad, would have loved to go for my birthday. Haven't seen Loreena since her small awesome show in London ontarioremembrance day a couple years ago

Grrrrr

There are still tickets available for September 28. 

https://loreenamckennitt.com/tour/

Reason I asked is that I got tickets to both Wed and Thurs since I wasn't sure about getting dinner reservations. When she announced the two shows at Knox church, I got tickets for Fri. I'm bringing my mom and got tickets to a couple afternoon plays too, so I'm thinking 3 show nights in a row is a little much, and I'd give up the Thurs tickets. I'd love to be able to have them go to someone who wasn't able to get tickets. I'd just ask face value of the tickets. I also have 630 dinner reservations I'd give over. Interested?

Hi, Kevin. I just wanted to check on you and see if you are okay. I hope that you make it to the performance. I am sorry that I myself may not be able to come. I have decided to wait until Ms. McKennitt comes. After all, there is nothing wrong with being patient.

Add Reply

Likes (0)