The Brazil smiles with the arrival of Loreena! <3

I still can’t believe it! I’m from São Paulo and she performed here a few years ago but sadly I couldn’t go, I thought I had lost the opportunity of a lifetime! Last Friday I found out about her concerts totally by chance and couldn’t wait another day to get my ticket! Best Samhain ever! 

Hello!

I was on the concert at Porto Alegre in 2013 and, back then, I gave myself a very nice birthday present by going to my first concert ever and it still soothes my heart whenever I remember the joyful moments of that musical journey.

This year, however, I'm sad that I will not attend. I just learned that concerts were in due in my country again and right on tight schedule, I cannot afford it without planning costs ahead, having to catch a plane on the top of it.

The most wonderful thing would be attending her show again, especially that at Rio, it'll be exactly on my birthday, November 2nd.

Regardless, I wish all who will be attending: please, behave, enjoy the journey and I hope Ms. McKennit a joyful ride, a pleasant time and a well-deserved rest on your journey back home.

Cheers.

Add Reply