Will Loreena play old songs on Lost Souls tour?

I would think so. I mean she usually sings about 18 songs per concert. If she performed all of "Lost Souls", she would still have about 9 songs to choose from her back catalogue. And this is assuming she is performing ALL of "Lost Souls", which I do not know. "Bonny Portmore" is a great song, and it was a "hit" so I would think it would be in the setlist.

I’m pretty sure Bonny Portmore, All Souls Night, Bonny Swans, The Lady of Shalott, Mummers Dance, Stolen Child, The Old Ways, and Dante’s Prayer aren’t going anywhere, they’ve been setlist staples for a while. Maybe Full Circle, as well. Those are all classics I’d hate to see go. I’d also love to see Marco Polo back!

Rodrigo, I hope that when you go to the performance, you will enjoy it. If you'd like and when possible, you can stay afterwards for autographs. That, I recommend (or you can arrange for a private meeting). Whichever makes you comfortable, it is up to you.

Loreenya posted:

Rodrigo, I hope that when you go to the performance, you will enjoy it. If you'd like and when possible, you can stay afterwards for autographs. That, I recommend (or you can arrange for a private meeting). Whichever makes you comfortable, it is up to you.

Wow, that would be a dream! Is that possible? How does that work?

I suggest that you contact Quinlan Road via email. Or another way that you can do that is that from time, Quinlan Road may offer special "VIP" passes for a limited amount of people. Otherwise, you should stay after the program for autographs. Does that help you, Rodrigo?

I’ve been searching for setlists of her recent concerts so I know what to expect, but haven’t found anything yet. I’m sure she won’t leave the old classics behind, but my ultimate dream is to see her performing The Mystic’s Dream live! That was the song that turned me into her fan 15 years ago and it would be the happiest day of my life.

I’m a first timer, so I would like to know something: does she usually do autograph sessions after her concerts?

MarcelleLF posted:

I’ve been searching for setlists of her recent concerts so I know what to expect, but haven’t found anything yet. I’m sure she won’t leave the old classics behind, but my ultimate dream is to see her performing The Mystic’s Dream live! That was the song that turned me into her fan 15 years ago and it would be the happiest day of my life.

I’m a first timer, so I would like to know something: does she usually do autograph sessions after her concerts?

Hey Marcelle,

have you seen the search function of this forum (the little magnifying glass icon on the top of every page)? Just search for "setlist" and you will get plenty of results. You can even narrow the search, e.g., only return search hits from the last 4 years or so.

As to autograph sessions, yes, Loreena very often (but not always) shows up after the gigs. 

Cheers,

Stefan.

Add Reply